Have you ever thought:
- I know we need to have a more organized approach to fundraising, but I don’t even know where to start,
- I know I can’t take on fundraising by myself, but I also can’t afford to hire anyone to help me, or
- I really want to start diversifying our fundraising streams, but what would that even look like?
Effective fundraising isn’t just about charm and a great mission. The boring truth is, you also have to be really, really organized. Our Development Department Toolkit lays out what you need in order to succeed at long-term fundraising for your organization. In addition to a file architecture that we have successfully implemented at multiple organizations, you will receive templates for documents such as:
- Grant proposal and report
- Major donor profile
- Campaign budget and work plan
- Day-of-event schedule and to-do list
- Corporate pitch deck
- Internal fundraising training
- Annual fundraising plan and budget
- Donor acknowledgment letter
This toolkit includes 10 hours of virtual consulting time with Do Better to be scheduled at your convenience in the 12 months following your purchase.
This toolkit – and frankly, any consulting experience – won’t mean that you never have to worry about fundraising again. Sorry, but that’s just not going to happen and anyone who tells you differently is selling you a line. Most likely, you are going to work harder at fundraising, BUT with our resources, you will be working more effectively than ever before and therefore be able to see results quicker than if you were on your own.
How this works
- Purchase your toolkit below.
- We will email you the .zip file, introductory video, and a scheduling link.
- Review the materials and identify where you’d like more support.
- Schedule an introductory virtual session with us.
- We meet, you talk about what you want to do, where you need guidance, and we work out a plan to address that for your remaining hours.
Development Department Toolkit
Effective fundraising isn’t just about charm and a great mission. The boring truth is, you also have to be really, really organized. Our Development Department Toolkit lays out what you need in order to succeed at long-term fundraising for your organization.
Restrictions/caveats: We are not financial or legal professionals and therefore cannot advise on those topics. We would be happy to introduce you to people who can better answer those questions, but their time is not covered by your toolkit purchase.
Consulting hours must be used within 12 months of toolkit purchase. All consulting time is virtual, provided through Zoom, phone, and email.